Want an adorable, newborn fawn to play around with in your stable? The best way to go about getting such a lovely creature is to breed a phae in-game. That means picking out a sire and a dam, designing and registering your bouncing baby when they arrive!
For the rules that apply to all breedings, please see the main Breeding page. To submit a HARPG breeding, click here to access the Breeding Submission Form. For HARPG phae, there are no exceptions to these rules. While HARPG stables may have access to advanced technology, the danger rolls will still apply for twin, triplet and height difference breedings.
HARPG breedings do differ in a few ways:
- they do not have a set rut period. HARPG phae may breed at any time unless otherwise announced by the group.
- they do not have a limit on how many times they can be bred. Breed to your heart’s content!
- they do have an inbreeding roll (described below).
- there may be a restriction on how many HARPG breedings you can submit in one month. Please check the home page for the latest update on breeding restrictions.
Because HARPG is lineage based, there is an additional risk of rolling a defect on an inbred fawn. If an ancestor appears more than once in the visible lineage (3 generations), they will be considered inbred and will be rolled for a defect from the “premature defects” list found in the Diseases and Illnesses document.
Fawn Design Unlock
Designs belonging to fawns bred in HARPG may not automatically be used in the other two universes. In order for a fawn’s design to be unlocked to be used in RoE or as an OC, they must:
- Have a registered reference with the group
- Have earned a novice CP rank (may be purchased with bacon or achieved through roleplay)
Read more on unlocking HARPG fawn designs here.