If you want a pre-made phae with a pre-exisiting history and maybe some past RPs, or if you’ve lost your muse for your phae and want to find them a good new home, then this is the place for you!
I’ve lost my muse for my phae, what can I do?
If you would like the phae group to find your character a new home, you may surrender that character to the group where it will be auctioned. In order to surrender a character or design to the group simply fill out the Character and Design Surrender form.
We will then list them on the Returned Characters Journal on deviantArt and begin looking for a new home!
Please note – offering your phae for rehoming cannot be immediately reversed if you change your mind. You are free to apply for said character to try and win them back, but your application will be judged the same as every other applicant. If, however, after two months or longer your character has not been rehomed and you rediscover your muse for your character, please note the group and you can be reunited with them.
Rules for Rehoming Auctions
- This is essentially a ‘first come, first served’ adoption. If you put in an application which is suitable, you are likely to get the character applied for. Bids are judged roughly once a month, though if there are multiple bids for a character judging may take longer.
- As they are already established RoE characters, their basic information MUST stay the same! However you are free to develop them in your bid, and add ideas for their future plots! You can also use their design in HARPG or as an OC as well as in RoE.
- These phae are always available for a literature and profile auction – that means that, although you can supply art if you want to, it will not count in the judging.
- Anyone can apply, but preference will be given to those without characters already if there are multiple applications for the same character. For rare or locked character types, preference will be given to players without a character of that type.
- Please DO NOT leave comments on the characters’ existing profiles, the staff may not see them! Please ask any questions on the Returned Characters Journal or in our Discord server!
- It goes without saying, but please respect these characters, as a lot of love was put into their original creation by their original owners, and by adopting them we hope that they will find another loving home! If you realize you cannot keep them active, please return them to the group!
How to Apply
- Fill out a character profile (see the Character Template Page for templates) for the character you wish to adopt. Fill out as much of the form as you can! Do not copy and paste the previous owner’s information! Rephrase it in your own words!
- Write a short story (between 200 and 1000 words) about the character, in the past or present, and include it under their profile, or as a literature submission with the profile in the comments
- Upload your bid to sta.sh or dA, whichever you prefer!
- DO NOT NOTE THE GROUP, OR COMMENT HERE WITH YOUR BID! Please submit your bid via our special Google Form: Click here to submit your bid!
- You will be notified if you win the character via an update to the Returned Characters Journal, so keep your eyes peeled! Submissions are judged and the journal is updated roughly once per month. If a note saying “no suitable bids” is added instead, it could mean that your bid did not represent the character well or there was something missing – feel free to note the group for more details!
Click here to go to the the Returned Characters Journal to see available characters!